● Alex Hankey (born 18 August 1947) is a theoretical physicist trained at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Cambridge University
● He was a post-doctoral fellow at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center Deeply interested in Vedanta, Yoga, and Ayurveda, he played a vital role in setting up Maharishi University of Management and later on became a professor at it, where he taught the first undergraduate course in philosophy of science.
● His current work relates to applying a combination of philosophical arguments and knowledge of Vedic sciences to solve the problems with in modern science, and thereby refining the foundations of physics, biology, and information theory.
Professor of yoga and Physical Sciences- Bangalore
Dr. Alex Hankey
● Mr. Firoz Bakht Ahmed, the educationist cum columnist, community worker and the grandnephew of Bharat Ratna and India's first Minister of Education, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad has been one of those signatories, who, in 1997, vehemently supported the draft of Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Interestingly,
● He has now become the 5th Chancellor of this prestigious temple of learning. Mr. Ahmed, an alumnus of Delhi University and a sports enthusiast, has travelled and represented India in umpteen conference on education and governance in the US, UK, Canada, Italy, Poland, etc.
Chancellor, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad.
Shri Firoz Bakht Ahmed
● Ramesh Chandra Sinha has been Professor and Head, Department of Philosophy, Patna University. He obtained his Ph.D. from Banaras Hindu University.
● He has been awarded Senior Fellowship by Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi to work on the project “Religious Identity and the Concept of the other”. In about forty years of teaching and research, he has written three books and edited five books.
● He has contributed more than 100 articles in National and International journals. He is the Chief Editor of Darshanik Traimasik, a quarterly Journal of Akhil Bhartiya Darshan Parishad and also the Chief Editor of “Philosophical Quest”. “Seemant Naitikata” (Subaltern Morality) is his new contribution in the field of Applied Philosophy.
Professor Ramesh Chandra Sinha (Chairman)
Indian Council of Philosophical Research
Dr. R. C. Sinha
● Sri Satyanarayan Sahu is the Joint Secretary, Rajya Sabha Secretariat. Previously he was a Director, Prime Minister’s Office speaking on Indian Foreign Policy and Soft Power.
He believes that the Indian Parliamentary Democracy should implement a fixed tenure for parliament to provide more stability for the Union Government.
● This is his response to the increasing number of coalition governments being formed at the center. He further states that technological advancements are a way to further improving upon the government. With the right technological innovation and subsequent application red-tapism and corruption can both be handled very effectively.
- Former Joint Secretary, RajyaSabha, New Delhi
Dr. Satyanarayan Sahu
● Bernie Meyer began his justice and peace career as a Catholic priest in Cleveland Ohio during the 1960’s. A 1967-68 Urban Ministry Program.
● He began resisting nuclear weapons in 1974 and has been arrested numerous times for his actions. Since 1995 after 30 years work on social advocacy and social services, Bernie has focused on the study of human motivations for violence and of methods in nonviolence.
● He is now addressing climate change by educating, fasting, and acting and to resist nuclear weapons. Books:
● THE AMERICAN GANDHI, My Truth Seeking with Humanity at the Crossroads. Mahatma Gandhi, Universal Citizen
Dr. Bernie Meyer (American Gandhi)
Professor Emeritus Medical oncology